Group coaching for women who want more
We are thrilled to be offering a collaboration with About Talent on an wonderful group coaching program for women.
Who is it for?
- Do you sometimes feel that something is holding you back, but you are not sure what?
- Would you like to learn more about yourself?
- Would you like to discover how to use your strengths more?
- Would you like to explore what more you could achieve?
- Would you like to be more confident?
- Would you like to create new possibilities with like-minded women who can support you along the way?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this program is for you!
What is involved?
Creating Possibilities is a 5-session group coaching program over five months, for women. It is an experiential program: you learn by doing and experiencing, not just listening.
Throughout the program, we work together in a group to help you:
- Discover your strengths
- Uncover your inner resources
- Make use of the resources you already have around you
- Equip yourself with the leadership skills to take control of your life
- Be more confident as a woman
Over the 5 months we cover:
- Session 1 - Building better relationships with yourself and others
- Session 2 - Growing in self-confidence
- Session 3 - Communicating more effectively without being afraid to say "no"
- Session 4 - Working out who you are and how you want to present yourself to others
- Session 5 - Creating space to focus on using what you’ve learned to achieve your goals
Each session lasts approximately 3 hours.
Why group coaching?
- Coaching is about helping you discover your own strengths and resources.
- Coaching in a group builds your confidence and strengthens your relationships with others.
- It provides a supportive environment in which to create and explore possibilities.
- It creates a shared frame of reference as you learn from each other’s experiences too.
- When you complete the program, you benefit from a ready-made support network for your next steps.
How will it benefit me?
As you work through the program, you will notice yourself becoming more confident, more resourceful and more focused. You will have a better understanding of yourself and others, and how to get the best out of your relationships and of yourself. You will be able to call on others for support, who understand as they have been on the same journey as you. You will have created new possibilities for yourself!
How much does it cost?
Please contact us for details, this varies depending on group size.
Who are we?
We are Ingrid Pope and Belinda Raitt, two women who are lucky enough to be doing something we love: coaching other people, allowing them to create space to think and to develop their talent, whatever that might be.
We can help you do what you love too!